Abbie said we always stick together.But then someday she just left me to somewhere I didn't know.In a month I always tried to find her but I always failed.Everytime that I came home.There's always a rose in my bed.I don't know from whom.When I asked my mom,she also didn't know.So I collected the roses in one glass,there's thirty roses.I always take care of them.This roses got me questioning all day.Still a mistery.If there's an attachment with Abbie?
Today,in a school everything's going well.Still crowded as hell.I always hate this place.I don't wanna be in here cause this place was really suck.Where a bitch can be her self and a bullying is allowed.How suck it is?.Jamie come towards me.He looks so fresh and cute as always.He has a very charming face with dark hair and a shy smile that can melted every girl's heart.I smiled to him.
"Wow Annie,why you always looks so beautiful?" Jamie said while he tease me.
"Please don't be!!" I smirk at him.
"Yeah,I compliment you buddy! Hahaha, but how's going?" He said while he adjust his bag.
" OK, but my mind was full of Abbie,I don't know why."
"Really? Well we can talk about it later,Mrs.Doubt already enter the class." We walked together to English's class.The lesson that I really loved but not with the teacher.
I have never been in this situation.For God's sake I really missed Abby.Where has she been?.I look down to the roses that I put on the table near the window.It still smells good.I really like it.Abby also loves this.Wait roses? Abby?.Yeah I know it.Abby once said Everytime that She's sad She always went to the Deck woods behind our house.In a very high speed I went to Dack woods.When I got there.I searched for Abby.All the scenes of woods slap my nose.Then I saw a woman.She's really beautiful.With a white long dress.Her face a little pale.She asked me to come towards her.I followed with step by step.Until I got there and standing in front of her.She said,do you want to see Abby? I answered of course yes.She said again,but you have to join us.And I said how?.She said,I have to leave the world and come to her place in somewhere that no one else can be there.The place for a good people and will live happily ever after.
Because I really wants to see Abby.I just say yes and in a second I can't see or feel anything.Eventually,I already in the place that the woman said.The place was really bright.Ican see the rainbow,all the birds flies away,The puppies goes around.But there's no human.Like I am the only human.But then I can see my mother crying in my room hold my picture.My dad also cried.And in the other side I can see Jamie crying and throw anything away.What happened?? Why everybody crying?? Where am I?.I can't hold my tears,I cried really loud.I wanna come back! I wanna hug my mom and dad! I don't wanna be in here.
"Annie! You're not alone! I am here! " I listened to Abbie's voice.
" Abbie! Where are you?!" I screamed.
"Just turn around." Then I turned around and see Abbie." Why you try to find me?! You're so stupid! You can be trapped here forever and never come back!" Abbie yelled at me.
" What??!! No,Abbie I won't! Please send me back,we can go back right?" I really hope Abbie say yes.
"No,of course not dummy! We already in Holly Land.Like ma'am Flo told you."
"Who's ma'am Flo?" I asked her.
"The woman you saw in Dack woods,however we can't do anything.At least we can go runaway."
"How?" Then Abbie come close to me and whisper me.
" There's a door that connected with the real world.If we can enter it then we can survive.The only problem is we have to fight with the door guide."
"Door guide?"
"Just so you know,the door guide was a big lion and wolf.I don't know how to fight with them.I think that's impossible." Abbie's face was so worry.
" I know how,First we have to know their weakness,We gotta go to the library.I am sure there's a book about them."
"Genius! I know where the library is,come on!" I followed Abby.I forgot how long I am not seen Abbie.Her lil happy face still there.I am glad I can see Abbie again.
The library was really huge.The racks really tall.There's a couch in each corner.Every book was a leather cover.Really old books so vintage.Then Abby took one book.After she checked it she put it back.I tried to find in every corner of the rack maybe there.In 20 minutes I could not find it.But then when I took one.I see the tittle of the book.It said 'fight with the lion and wolf'.I almost yell out loud.I run to Abbie.I show her the book.She said yes this is.We read it while we sit down on a very comfortable couch.The book said,the weakness of the lion and wolf was.A very smell dead dog.Because they will not focus and eat it instead to focus with us.After that me and Abbie went out.And try to to find a dog I mean a few dogs.We're gonna kill it.Then we find them.Actually we won't to do this but we have to.We try our best to not be caught up by someone.We did it.
In the night.We start our mission.We walk in a very dark street our feet lead us to some cave full of bats.I cover my face with my hand.After passed the bats.We can see a very huge lion and wolf.They're so horrible and scary.I swear that's the scariest thing I ever seen.Abbie look at me and convinced me everything's ok.I hold the dead dogs.And slowly come in to the lion.I see lion's eyes become aware.He looks at me like who the hell are you?.But I really tried to ignore it and focus to the door behind the wolf.I put the dead dogs down in the center so we can walk behind them.Abbie also did the same with the wolf.Their eyes not focus on me anymore but with the dead dogs.Our plan succed.Then me and Abby run as we made it.We already in front of the door.We try to open.But we forget that it's locked and we don't have the key.I started to panick.Abby try to find in some place.I also try it.But we can't find it.
We have to hurry.Before they finish their dinner.Suddenly I saw a bright gold in some rock.I get it and turns out to be our luck because it is the key.I reach to the door and tell Abby I found it.When I try to open it.It's a little bit hard.But I am not given up.And the door open.God! I am so relieved.Abby said I have to come in first.Actually we have to enter a small hole so need a little fit it session.I hurry to enter.and I did it.I wait for Abby.But when I look back I didn't see Abby.Then I listened Abby's screaming.No, please don't.I come back but it's really hard because it was really small.I scream and cry.After a while,I can see Abby's hand.I said 'Abby? Are you right?' Then Abby answered it really weak.She said yes.And asked me to hurry up.After that.I can see a bright light.I come out,and finally I am in a real world again!.How happy i am.I help Abby to come out.I can see the blood all around Abby's body.Then I hug Abby and said thank you! I love you!.Abby hug me back and crying.Said I miss you and thank you for pick her up from Holy Land.Finally we can be to be together again.And forever our friendship never end.I will never forget our runaway from this Holy Land.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar