There's something i can't explain.
How it felt to be surrounded
Sometimes you just wanna move away
Then in the end you took a conclusion
Either you move away or to let it be
Even i got the best family
But still i got harmed sometimes by them
At the end i don't have anyone
I still had to go back to them
Friends, I just choose the right one
When inside of me i want the bad one
But the truth is i can't be with them
Because we're not the same shoes
I don't want to be not me
I want to just be the way I am
Despite all those social
Force me to be more and more
But in my little heart's voice
Tell me to stay on track
Because there's a time
That i can be more
It just not right now
But i believe in the world full of surpisess
There will comes a day
That i be a beautiful creature
Who always shine everyone's heart
And even her shine will spark more than the stars
Let your self be free
Let the day passes you everyday
Because each day will lead you
To the best day in your life
And it will comes to you
......Soon
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Udah 24 tahun mau ngapain?
Notifikasi facebook memberi tau bahwa bulan ini adalah hari ulang tahun saya. Namun, tidak hanya facebook yang memberi ucapan untuk say...
-
Halo, Saya Hans yang baru saja mengantar kopi pertama yang sudah Saya buat untuk pelanggan yang pertama di kedai kopi ini. Pelanggan pertam...
-
Notifikasi facebook memberi tau bahwa bulan ini adalah hari ulang tahun saya. Namun, tidak hanya facebook yang memberi ucapan untuk say...
-
Hai!!! Ada yang udah nonton film horor terbaru dari Thailand yang satu ini belum? Film ini baru banget keluar sekitar awal bulan Dese...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar