I lost in the crowds
There's two choices, should i go or stuck in the middle of it
But i couldn't just go
My body stuck but not with my mind
Somehow i just love the way of it
In a place that people would hate it
I found my self enjoy it
I felt protected
A tons of people covered me
So i can't see clearly
But it comforts me
In the way it is
I can smell people
I am walking with their movement
Despite the narrow distance of the crowds
We still have a space for each other
We respect each other because we're together
That's the only thing that will happen
In the middle of the crowds
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Udah 24 tahun mau ngapain?
Notifikasi facebook memberi tau bahwa bulan ini adalah hari ulang tahun saya. Namun, tidak hanya facebook yang memberi ucapan untuk say...
-
Halo, Saya Hans yang baru saja mengantar kopi pertama yang sudah Saya buat untuk pelanggan yang pertama di kedai kopi ini. Pelanggan pertam...
-
Notifikasi facebook memberi tau bahwa bulan ini adalah hari ulang tahun saya. Namun, tidak hanya facebook yang memberi ucapan untuk say...
-
Hai!!! Ada yang udah nonton film horor terbaru dari Thailand yang satu ini belum? Film ini baru banget keluar sekitar awal bulan Dese...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar