Senin, 30 Mei 2016

The Earth

Okay, first I want to let you know that I really like those vintage and clasic things. Either it's a photograph, building, house, clothes,etc--- The reason I like them all is because I know there's story behind those classic things. Maybe if they can speak they can tell me what was happen then? I am so curious how it feels to live in historical years. I want to feel the moment when the most known incident happened. Like if I can go back in those years I want to capture those moments and retell it to everyone in this century. Even though that's impossible but I just want to dream it.

Beside I want to go back to the past centuries. I also want to see the future. like what's gonna happen after I died. There's must be something new in the future. It will amazing if I can see it from now. Maybe we don't need to drive our car again because it will work automaticly or anything can happen as long as there's a technology in everything.

Well, these thoughts making me frustrated. Only because I know the thoughts are impossible to be happen. But there's something that making me glad. Whenever I see the sun, stars, moon, sky, water,etc-- I can feel the people that used to live in decades ago also feel the same thing as I am today. The people of the future will feel it too. This earth is everlast and no one can replace anything that attache with the earth. So, whenever i get curious all I wanna do is just breath the fresh air, see the sun, and see this universe.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Udah 24 tahun mau ngapain?

     Notifikasi facebook memberi tau bahwa bulan ini adalah hari ulang tahun saya. Namun, tidak hanya facebook yang memberi ucapan untuk say...