I am living in a place that no one will ever will. But it's the place that i grew up. Where my memories are made up here. I don't want to deny it if everyone told me that I am from this place. I would rather choose another place to grew up if i've asked before but unfortunately that's not what happened. I decided to love this as much as i could and i just want make my self comfortable then enjoy it. I love it by the way.
Someone could say whatever they want but that's just a talking nonsense. Before you receive the information about your self from someone else. Don't take the negative one it will caused you down breaking heart and you'll see your self so miserable. I suggest you to put your head clearly and just take the positive. Don't argue with people who also knew that it will just not worth to argue with because they keep telling the nonsense.
So, this is what i called a place. By the word i given in this passage is not about the place that actually a country you came from. But it's the mind that had the place of your own thoughts also the heart that the place of all your feelings. By now on I hope y'all understand what i'm saying and i just want to let you know that i'm open for you. It had the times when you realized you are the owner of your self. I mean just think about it clearly. It can be concluded that if you the owner of your self that also mean you are the owner of a place of your self. We set our self as a place of anything. We can make it until infinite because our fantasy and imagination are limitless.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar